AmTrust Surety will expand and strengthen the AmTrust portfolio of products and services, and will enhance our other popular coverage’s, including Workers’ Compensation, Business owners Policy, Employment Practices Liability, Commercial Auto, Garage and Inland Marine insurance coverage.
As part of this integration, the Insco Dico website has also been rebranded to AmTrust Surety, as has the AmTrust surety bond site at www.amtrustsurety.com. Ultimately, the Insco Dico website will migrate to the AmTrust surety bond website, and the AmTrust Online portal at the AmTrust website will also accommodate the surety bond business.
AmTrust places a strong emphasis on building and maintaining strong relationships with our employees and with our independent agent partners and customers, and as we look forward to our continued collaboration in 2015, we want to highlight some of our accomplishments from 2014:
• AmTrust has earned an “A” (Excellent) rating for financial strength by A.M. Best, in financial size category (FSC) “XII”
• AmTrust ranks 6th nationwide in SNL Financial’s July 2014 Workers’ Comp Market Share Report
• AmTrust earned an “A” in Long-Term Issuer Credit Rating
• AmTrust is named Best-Managed Insurance Company in U.S. by Forbes magazine
• Innovative technology: AmTrust Online is simple, efficient, accurate and available 24/7
• AmTrust continues to experience unprecedented growth across all lines of business
• AmTrust was named one of the top 10 fastest-growing insurers due to year-over-year growth by Zack’s Investment Research