1. When you decide to buy an extended warranty be sure you know the company that stands behind the warranty. Check the history of the company and read the online reviews posted by users for that company on various review websites.
2. What car components are covered in the extended car warranty plan?
3. When your car gets repaired, how does the mechanic get paid? Does your warranty provider company deal with the mechanic directly or do you need to get in touch with the mechanic or body shop yourself?
4. Is towing being covered by the warranty?
Here are some points to clear your doubts about how important an extended warranty is when you are purchasing a used car.
(1)Protect your budget from future repairs:-
(2) Increasing Resale Value:-
(3)Provide peace of mind:-
(4)Reducing your Stress:-
In the end an extended warranty is a good idea for used cars. You should consider buying an extended warranty with your used car for the many different reasons discussed above.