Saturday, 16 January 2016
Top 10 Reasons To Select AmTrust
Warrantech is a subsidiary of AmTrust Financial Services, Inc., one of the strongest and most financially stable companies in the industry. AmTrust brings this financial strength to Warrantech, which allows us to offer customizable plans and benefits that most competitors simply cannot provide. Extended warranty administration is provided by AMT Warranty, a holding company for third party administrators, including Warrantech. AMT Warranty also serves as the obligor for extended warranty coverage.
1. Financial Strength and Stability – Publicly traded on the NASDAQ (AFSI) with more than $6.1 billion in gross written premium and over $15 billion in assets, with an A.M. Best rating of "A" (Excellent), Financial Size “XIII.”
2. Multi-State Capability – Workers’ comp written in over 40 states, and all lines of insurance written in more than 30 states.
3. Flexible Payment Plans – Installment plans, AmTrust Auto Pay (direct debit) and Pay-As-You-Owe® (PAYO®) provide seamless premium payments, saving time and money.
4. Superior Claims Handling – 24/7 claims reporting with live assistance, and seasoned claims professionals with assigned case loads well below the industry average.
5. Exceptional Loss Control – Representatives located nationwide to conduct safety inspections, site evaluations and loss prevention training.
6. User-Friendly Submission System – Easy-to-use, web-based system provides policy, endorsement and loss history at your fingertips, and allows you to submit and chat online with your underwriter about a submitted risk.
7. Competitive LCM Rate Structure – We are continuously evaluating and adjusting our LCMs to reflect our loss experience and competitive environment.
8. Competitive Agency Commission – Our commission rates generally range from 9%-20% based upon the product written.
9. Expanding P&C Product Offering – We are continuously evaluating the market and our agents’ needs to deliver new coverages from Workers’ Comp to Commercial Package and a wide variety of niche products.
. . Satisfying Customer Service – Exceptional service is the mantra at AmTrust, delivered by our field marketing representatives, regional underwriters and centralized customer service professionals.