Saturday, 16 January 2016
Warrantech is a subsidiary of AmTrust Financial Services, Inc., one of the strongest and most financially stable companies in the industry. AmTrust brings this financial strength to Warrantech, which allows us to offer customizable plans and benefits that most competitors simply cannot provide. Extended warranty administration is provided by AMT Warranty, a holding company for third party administrators, including Warrantech. AMT Warranty also serves as the obligor for extended warranty coverage.
1. Financial Strength and Stability – Publicly traded on the NASDAQ (AFSI) with more than $6.1 billion in gross written premium and over $15 billion in assets, with an A.M. Best rating of "A" (Excellent), Financial Size “XIII.”
2. Multi-State Capability – Workers’ comp written in over 40 states, and all lines of insurance written in more than 30 states.
3. Flexible Payment Plans – Installment plans, AmTrust Auto Pay (direct debit) and Pay-As-You-Owe® (PAYO®) provide seamless premium payments, saving time and money.
4. Superior Claims Handling – 24/7 claims reporting with live assistance, and seasoned claims professionals with assigned case loads well below the industry average.
5. Exceptional Loss Control – Representatives located nationwide to conduct safety inspections, site evaluations and loss prevention training.
6. User-Friendly Submission System – Easy-to-use, web-based system provides policy, endorsement and loss history at your fingertips, and allows you to submit and chat online with your underwriter about a submitted risk.
7. Competitive LCM Rate Structure – We are continuously evaluating and adjusting our LCMs to reflect our loss experience and competitive environment.
8. Competitive Agency Commission – Our commission rates generally range from 9%-20% based upon the product written.
9. Expanding P&C Product Offering – We are continuously evaluating the market and our agents’ needs to deliver new coverages from Workers’ Comp to Commercial Package and a wide variety of niche products.
. . Satisfying Customer Service – Exceptional service is the mantra at AmTrust, delivered by our field marketing representatives, regional underwriters and centralized customer service professionals.
Tuesday, 12 January 2016
Sym-Tech Dealer Services & AMT Warranty, a Subsidiary of AmTrust Financial Services, Announce Partnership that Provides the Canadian Market with Enhanced Services and Product Offerings
Sym‐Tech Dealer Services (the “Company” or “Sym‐Tech”) announced today that AmTrust Financial Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: AFSI), through its subsidiary AMT Warranty, has partnered with Sym‐Tech through a minority investment in the Company.
“We are very pleased that AMT Warranty chose to partner with Sym‐Tech,” said Brad Wells, CEO of Sym‐Tech Dealer Services. “AMT Warranty’s automotive expertise as well as their underwriting, OEM, insurance and reinsurance knowledge and experience will allow for an expanded offering of F&I products and services for clients in Canada.”
Sym‐Tech drives improved business office performance. A full suite of F&I products, industry‐proven training and in‐dealership development, as well as F&I menu and proprietary technology, combine to drive dealer performance and profitability.
Sym‐Tech’s 40 year history of serving Canadian dealers, combined with AMT Warranty’s extensive insurance services and solid financial backing, create a unique partnership that provides Canadian OEMs, auto dealers and automotive dealer groups with one of the most comprehensive offerings available. The full suite of solutions includes:
• A complete line of F&I products and programs
• Training and in‐dealership development
• Proprietary F&I technology
• Expertise in underwriting, actuary, insurance and re‐insurance services
“AMT Warranty has experienced tremendous success in the United States and we look forward to extending our success to the Canadian marketplace through a long‐term relationship with Sym‐Tech,” said Sean Stapleton, President and CEO of AMT Warranty. “Sym‐Tech has a solid reputation, one of the best F&I software platforms in the industry, extensive knowledge of the market and significant experience. Importantly, Sym‐Tech’s vision, values and strengths are strongly aligned with AmTrust.”
About AMT Warranty
AMT Warranty Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of AmTrust Financial Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: AFSI), provides finance and insurance products to automobile, RV/trailer, marine and power sports retailers, manufacturers and financial institutions. AMT Warranty offers innovative F&I products, program development and customer support. With over 25 million active contracts, AMT Warranty has a reputation for providing highly scalable and financially successful programs. By incorporating extensive industry knowledge, customized program options and a customer centric approach to service, AMT Warranty has become the leading provider of F&I products in the aftermarket industry.
About Sym‐Tech Dealer Services Inc.
Founded in 1971, Sym‐Tech Dealer Services Inc. is a leading Canadian F&I provider to the retail automotive industry. Sym‐Tech is a performance‐driven company with the mandate to help improve business office performance. Sym‐Tech offers F&I products, industry‐proven training and in‐dealership development, as well as F&I menu and a proprietary software platform (d.a.v.e®) which drive dealer performance and profitability.For more information about AMT Warranty Corp feel free to visit: – https://about.me/amtservicecorp